10 Naples Food Trucks and Street Food Experiences
Naples and Marco Island have long been touted for their outstanding restaurants, but there’s a new type of eatery forging its way onto the Paradise Coast dining scene—and it’s on wheels. Street food experiences in the form of a growing fleet of Naples food trucks have emerged as a popular dining option in the destination, offering everything from organic vegetarian options to authentic Texas barbecue and freshly caught seafood.
1. Organically Twisted
- Type of cuisine: Fresh, organic, locally sourced salads, grilled sandwiches and tacos
- Where to find it: Find their schedule on the Organically Twisted Food Truck Facebook page.
2. The Sizzle Truck
- Type of cuisine: Gyros, steak and cheese subs, porchetta, French fries with homemade Tzatziki sauce
- Where to find it: Wednesdays: RipTide Brewing Co. (987 Third Ave. N., Naples), 5-10 p.m.
Thursdays: Bascom Palmer Eye Institute (3880 Tamiami Trail N., Naples), 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Find their schedule at sizzletruck.com/schedule.
3. Kona Ice
- Type of cuisine: Snow cones with hundreds of flavor combinations
- Where to find it: Follow @konaicenaples on Twitter for updates on their schedule and daily locations.
4. Big Dawgs
- Type of cuisine: Gourmet all-beef hot dogs and Philly cheesesteaks
- Where to find it: 1195 Airport Road, Naples
5. Sweet Cheesus
- Type of cuisine: Raclette is their specialty, a type of cheese melted and served over fries, potatoes and more
- Where to find it: Find their schedule on the Sweet Cheesus Facebook page.
6. Pit Commander Barbecue
- Type of cuisine: Texas-style barbecue and Neapolitan pizza
- Where to find it: Saturdays: Vanderbilt Farmers Market (2355 Vanderbilt Beach Road, Naples), 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
7. Little Pete’s
- Type of cuisine: Brooklyn-style Italian; think chicken or eggplant parmesan, Italian hot dogs, sausage and peppers, and fried ravioli
- Where to find it: Find their schedule on the Little Pete’s Food Truck Facebook page.
8. JewBan’s Deli Dale
- Type of cuisine: Cuban and Jewish; Classic Cuban sandwiches and ropa vieja with rice and beans, chicken matzo ball soup
- Where to find it: Find their schedule on the JewBan’s Deli Dale Facebook page.
9. Rollin’ Raw Bar
- Type of cuisine: Sushi, oysters, grilled octopus and other seafood
- Where to find it: Find their schedule on the Rollin’ Raw Bar Facebook page.
10. Bombin’ Tacos
- Type of cuisine: Classic Mexican street tacos and modern artisan tacos
- Where to find it: Find their schedule on the Bombin’ Tacos Facebook page.
FOOD TRUCK PARK
Wild about Naples food trucks? Don’t miss Celebration Park, a brand new food truck venue now open in East Naples at Bayshore Drive and Becca Avenue. The waterfront park features eight permanent food trucks, as well as a tiki bar and pavilion with tables and seating.
The park has been so popular since opening that the current lineup of food trucks will likely stay the same for the foreseeable future. The eclectic mix of food trucks includes: Nawty Hogg BBQ; Dilly's Seafood, which also serves seafood dinners at the Three60 Market just across the creek from Celebration Park; Dutchkinz, serving traditional Dutch pastries; Red's Pizzeria; Smith Organics with wildly creative takes on healthy food; Gigi Gourmet serving amped-up tacos, grilled cheese and other sandwiches; I Love Curry featuring Indian cuisine; and Gyros2Go Greek favorites.